What makes our retinol different?Retinol is extremely sensitive to light and air. That's why we put ours in a capsule--to keep light and air out and potency in. In fact, the retinol in our capsules is 76% more potent than unencapsulated retinol1. This means that highly reactive retinol is protected, ensuring the potency of every application.This luxurious, lightweight, semi-translucent serum combines two of the biggest names in skincare in one, easy-to-use capsule: Retinol, the clinically proven wrinkle-smoother, and moisture-boosting ceramides. Formulated to help protect against the dryness often associated with retinol. In one month, see more youthful skin, minimized wrinkles and better texture and tone.Key Benefits
- Visibly diminishes lines & wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Improves radiance & clarity
- Minimizes the look of pores
- Diminishes appearance of age spots and discolorations
- Moisturizes skin; non-drying formula
The Ceramide Capsule Advantage
Portable, TSA approved and so much more. Experience the Ceramide Capsule advantage.
- Encapsulated Retinol: Keeps the light and air out and the potency in.
- Powerful & Gentle Formula: Designed to help protect against dryness often associated with retinol
- Single Dose: A pre-measured single dose—no guesswork!
Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Capsules Line Erasing Night Serum (7 count)
$13.99 Regular Price